Wednesday 29 October 2014

Private Parking


A great person once told me the best way to start something new is to simply dive in.
If you are having a hard time choosing... the answer is always YES! You can work out the details along the way. This look my not be a ground breaking, street style masterpiece, but for my first post, I wanted to just be me. 
I can't wait to show you who I am, where I go, and what inspires me.

This back alley shoot features my staple vintage denim & military boots, with a simple black tshirt and backwards ball cap. You'll be hard pressed to catch me without my sterling silver Minting Die knuckle ring and Cheap Monday jean jacket. Both will graduate to my vintage collection one day. Its exciting to be the one to wear them along that journey. 

Photography credit: Kiara Scwartz of Tobruck Ave. 


2 comments:

  1. Congrats Ryan!!!!! Looks amazing.
    xoKiara
    Tobruckave Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..
    Billy lerner

    ReplyDelete