Monday 3 November 2014

Brotherly Love


October brought more than just unseasonably warm weather to Vancouver. The incredibly talented Aaron Schwartz came to town, and when I had the opportunity to shoot with him, I jumped at the chance. Having seen the amazing shots he's done for his equally talented sister Kiara of Tobruck Ave I knew I was in good hands. I raced to meet the Schwartz siblings at Sunset Beach in Vancouver's West End. In a version of this look is how you will find me on most Saturdays in the city.
My vintage denim jacket (that was free from holes and fraying when I bought it over 8 years ago) is another one of my wardrobe staples. Layered with a plaid button down from Club Monaco, jeans from TopMan, Converse high tops, and white tee.

You can see all of Aaron's many talents on his website and check out a gallery of more shots from our shoot together here.

No comments:

Post a Comment